Obtain a Level 7 Special Purpose Award in Revenue Management with our 12 week course starting this October in the IT Tralee.
With our Revenue Management for the Hotel Industry module, Participants will learn about:
- The role of a revenue manager
- Pillars of pricing
- Strategic & Differential pricing
- Inventory Management
- Revenue performance metrics and more
Our People Management module will teach participants:
- Mentoring & Coaching
- Performance Management and more
The Front Office Operations & CRM module will teach learners about:
- CRM & GDS Systems
- Distribution channels
- Managing customer contact
- Statistics & reports and more
There is also an Excel Workshop included in the course
- Will the 3 hour online module run at a set time?
Yes, it will be Wednesdays, 6pm – 9pm. This will be recorded for the class and will stay live for 1 week.
- Which day of the week will the course be held?
The course will run every Tuesday in the IT Tralee between October 15th 2019 and February 4th 2020 (8 hours in ITT and an additional 3 hours online each week) minus Midterm and Christmas breaks
- What award will I receive upon completion of this course?
After 12 weeks and upon successful completion of your exams, you will receive a Special Purpose Award, Certificate in Revenue Management (Level 7)
- When will the Mid-term and Christmas breaks start and when will classes recommence?
Mid-Term break will commence on October 29th and classes will recommence week on November 5th
The Christmas break is Generally December 13th and classes will recommence the week of January 20th