- Course Objectives
- Benefits of Conflict
- Understanding Behaviour
- Building Rapport
- The Conflict Resolution Process
- Resolving Conflict
- Understand both the negative and positive impacts that conflict can have on the effectiveness of the business.
- Differentiate between healthy and unhealthy conflict.
- Understand that, as a leader, you are responsible for facilitating conflict resolution.
- Discuss the importance of hearing all perspectives and reaching common ground on the problem or conflict.
- Practice techniques and use a seven step process to effectively resolve conflict.
- This program emphasises hands-on skills practice to give participants significant opportunity to become comfortable with conflict resolution.