This course is suitable for any person in a position of authority; supervisory, management, director and who will be acting in the capacity of a contact person.
On completion of this course participants will have an increased understanding of how to manage Dignity at Respect complaints in the capacity of a contact person and how to take the practical steps to sign-post the employee in resolving the issue.
Participants will learn what HR practical steps need to be taken to ensure compliance with the Code of Practice on Bullying and Harassment and workplace best practice.
- Code of Practice on the Prevention and Resolution of Bullying at Work
- What is Bullying
- What is Harassment
- Contact Person: Role
- Contact Person: Responsibilities
- What to do if allegations are raised
- Workplace Investigations
- The law and your obligations
- Understanding of how to sign-post employees in resolving complaints under the Dignity at Work procedure.
- Have a good understanding of the role and responsibilities of a contact person.
- A greater understanding of the meaning of bullying, harassment, sexual harassment
- Knowledge of legislation surrounding bullying in the workplace
- A greater understanding of how to conduct workplace investigations.